My winter break was o.k. I guess .My favorite part from Christmas was opening presents I think ,on Christmas I got what I most wanted .On new years it was fun ,we pop fire works and at 12 my friends family pops a lot of fire works .Well I guess that is it for what I did over the break so that's it .BYE!!!!!! O also the best part was eating some good food hahaha so now that is it for my winter break
O one more thing have you seen 1,000 ways to die that is a cool show that's what I was watching over the break hahahaha so now that's it BYE!!!!!!!Sorry o I think I am glad to be back at school because I get to see my friends again and I am not glad to be back because we have to all this work when we are in classes so yeah now that is finally it so BYE!!!!!!!!!! :)haahhaah
No comments:
Post a Comment