Yesterday was my little brothers birthday he turned 9, we went to laser tag I guess it is was fun but I did win a lot of games and get some cool prizes ! Today in school you can wear your p-j's I didn't wear them I'm in my uniform ,my and (my friend) Barbie had switched shoes she has my converse and I have her slippers,I have no idea how she can wear these there so like"never mind"! But any way so on saturday I got my hair cut I guess I like it ,its a bit shorter then before so yea! Any way I had fun over the week it was cool.O I also had fun maybe on thursady caues I got to see my cousins baby boy he was born a day before easter his name is "Jonathan Landon Cortez or as his moms says"J. Landon Cortez" " hes so cute and small!"i love him so much". So this is my post I hope you liked it or injoyed reading it so BYE !!!!!!!! O yea today i dont feel so good but i have no idea why ,and tomorrow i think in this class we are going to have a presination i hope i do good .Also in fine arts we have to do this video thing for the play we had wrote and so for my play sucks ! its so boreing I hope no one will see it !!!!! so now i can say"GOOD BYE "
"o please write a comment for this post and if you do thank you!,i would like to read what you have to say "
No comments:
Post a Comment