Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New Years/No School

Over the break I had spent time with my mom and her boyfriend David and his kids David Jr. and Xavier.What me and David Jr did was wacth movies the whole week in a half or so,and what my brother and Xavier did was play with swords and Nerf guns.I also got to see my dad and he took us to play basketball and Gatti town with his friend Cristine and her kid Lauryn.On Christmas i got a new camera because i left  my old one at UTSA.I also got Lego's and gum :) We went to my grandmas and my present for the whole family was a movie i had made ,after it was over and still to this day my unlce arthur is very proud of me.On the christmas eve at night me my mom and Ben went over to my friends lauryns grandmas house because lauryns unlce is the guy my mom is dating.Also over the week me and lauryn went to David Jr's 16 birthday at hooters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment