We have been working on a platform game for about 3 weeks and so far I think it was good , but at the same time it seems kind of boring.I really kind of think that it was boring only because we had to just put in the codes to the game all day.I learned that in flash if you have the codes right you would still have to check your spelling in order for it to work properly.I learned about my self is that in flash I think I am good , but even throe I cant get my game to work , I think i'm pretty good at flash.My favorite thing is at the end when your done with the codes you get to test the game later and see if you did everything right , and then you also get to play the game only when your done.My least favorite thing to do is typing word for word in flash just to get the codes right , it takes for ever just to get them right.Then you would have to look throe all the codes just to see if the spelling is correct or you have all the symbols right.I think that the project we where doing is challenging , only because I checked every thing and my little character will not jump or die when it is not on the ground.
Eepp..! Yhuu qame Isn't lettinq me Jump..! ):
ReplyDelete