Monday, November 26, 2012

present your game day

My game I don't know what subject I tried going for because I got so into the game I just wanted the player to find the objects .Really with everything there is in the game I can consider it to be more art it doesn't teach anything because my game is just something I wanted a person to play not win or lose the game.I didn't do any reach for my game like I said the game really doesn't have a topic for me to be doing research. My idea for the game changed allot as I was making it because it was supposed to be for English so the player can learn things im learning in class and to understand more about whatever subject I picked, it changed to just being a game where you have points lose points and just find objects for the fun of it.The Wiki had helped me out a lot because with out it I would have never thought of the coding that makes my game work.What im most proud of in the game is the art I did.I took my time on all of them, and they look great and if you where to zoom in you can see the detail I put into the game.

3 comments:

  1. I think its reaally cool that you just made the game for fun and not to win or loose. I look foward to playing you're game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea because I had a hard time trying to find out my game subject and making it educational so I just pretty much did what you did.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY LIKED YOUR GAME IT WAS REALLY GOOD.... GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete