ummmm...... OK really I have nothing to say so hold on let me think!....?
So OK I won or got nominated for the globey awards and its funny cause I thought my game would suck but no its a good game so tomorrow I go to the nominations I cant wait !!!!
Next I get to go to schilterbanh how fun is that ha ha so like its because I had got no reffles ? (I think thats how you spell it )
Later well now it almost the end of school and I will miss all of my friends im not going to see them :'(
Well thats it thats all I have to say will bye o and hope you like my blog now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha today so far was really funny Joyce mdae me laugh alot today in science shes crazy !!!!!!!
haha so now I can say bye and hope you like my post so bye !!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment