Monday, August 15, 2011

frist week of school

The first week of school was kinda boring ,but it was good to see all my friends again! I was some what happy to come to school because I haven't seen my friends in a while,and I was also shy because I knew there would be  new kids coming .I think that my classes are average as in they are kinda fun but most of the time I feel like sleeping .Some of my teachers I already know them from last year so that's good I know what they need to expect from me ,and some of the new teachers I cant really say because I hardly know them .I'm happy about my class mates because most of them I really know and are happy to see them,but the thing is I don't have one class but lunch with Barbie! so i'm not happy about that .I honestly don't know what  I look forward to this year .Also im scared that I may be late for class and get a tiger tracks!:)
{this is my blog post i hope you enjoyed reading it please feel free to comment on it :D}

No comments:

Post a Comment