Monday, September 26, 2011

mini game

In class what we have been doing is making a mini game.I dont think it was hard for me to make the mini game because I did this before and I had a little bit of trouble on making the game to work and for the characters to move but, yeah it was kinda easy to do.The best part of this project was creating the game, I liked it because at the end you could add on to your game to make it better then what you had and  seeing your final results when you test the movie out .The worst part of it was not getting the code to work and it messes up your game from when you need to test it out.Also the worst thing was when you have all these errors pop up on your sceen and you have to find them all in order to get your game working.Out of all of this I had fun and it got me mad when alot of people kept asking for my help ,but I did get to help some of the people out.
This is my blog I hope you injoyed it and please comment on my blog ! BYE:D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I also had some problems but was fun to do because at the end it looks cool and can exprees your self

    ReplyDelete