Participating in this event made my feel like I can do something to help out the community.Every time when I go to the service learning trip, most of the time, I'm ready to help out .Going on the service learning trips make you feel good knowing that you helped part of the community.I would like to help out the commuinty by going to a animal shelter so I can help out with all the poor animals. I would also like to walk around and pick up trash around the school,well something like that.On saturday what part of the school had did was go to a park and help out by putting mulch around trees,or pulling out weeds.I guess the mulch was to help them grow I really didnt understand what they said.But yeah so thats what it was mostly like to be a part of "Be the Change" I always have a good time on the trips we have, minus the part where I have to wake up early:D.
WELL THATS MY BLOG POST I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT THANKS FOR READING BYE:D
No comments:
Post a Comment