We played a hidden object game called
Dirty River and what you do is find all the objects that are in the river and could harm them so you take them out.The ideas I learned about the game are that I could hind an object behind a object or my them.Like if I wanted to I could go to the wiki and look up things about what would be best to have in the hidden objects game for the game i'll be making.A good idea for me to have for my game would be is to make my objects you need to find blend in with what whatever it's next to.
cool bro
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME IS REALLY GOOD NICE BLOG POST.
ReplyDeleteHey.The description of the game was good and I like your idea of going to the wiki to find out what would be good hidden objects in your game.Good job :D
ReplyDelete