Thursday, September 27, 2012

My idea

I like my idea because its a simply way to learn about literary terms.So what I was gong to do  was make the game out of my book "Project 17".I think its good because the book has lots of literary terms I have learned about and I thought it would be a good way to make the game and teach who ever plays the game more about the topic.I planed to use the book from scenes that made more since to the literary terms,and from there use hidden words so the player can find them.

4 comments:

  1. wow, it sounds great, and very smart. i like the way you explain what you are going to do, and what you think about it. good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy andrea itz joyce and i wanted to say dang ur game sound awesome well if u make it like that i really like the way you explain everything and that would be a cool game!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy andrea itz joycey and i just wanted to say dang ur game sounds awesome!..well if you make it like that and i really like the way you explain everything clearly it sounds really cool;D

    ReplyDelete