I have learned that many people could get hurt by the options they make like suicide (most like the accident with Megan Meier who had hung herself from being cyberbullied) ,just from all the bullying they get .I have never seen someone really get bullied in person but I know there is a lot of people who do maybe like friends or people i really don't know ,and I have never been a victim myself or I have never bullied some one online .What I would do to stop it from hurting other people is tell a teacher ,a parent any one who can actually help I guess.I think that the people in the movie cyberbully could have done was tell someone they trust so they can stop this .Also what would be a good idea is that they had never commented on a post about them that can hurt them because it only gives the webmaster more reasons to pick on them.
THIS IS MY POST I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT SORRY IF I DIDN'T GIVE OUT GOOD ANSWERS:/ BYE! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment