Monday, August 29, 2011

join the communtiy

A single story is like .....all mexicans have dark skin ,they  come from mexico or they all speak spanish ,and that is a stereotype.I have heard just from my couins that all girls like pink and wear dresses or skirts ,and thats a stereotype because I dont like any of those things at all!So what they think they know is not true because I know a lot of other girls that dont like that kind of stuff just like me.People can learn that just from what they see that ,thats not true and if they just asked they would know.I have heard from my friend that people where making fun of her because she has light skin like......people think shes white and also because she dont speak spanish but really shes not she's mexican with a light skin tone and so what if she dont know spanish.If I made a game I would pick one topic from the comminty (ethic group ,age, gender , where you live ) I would be sure that I find out all the stuff people think about them and make a game that can prove them wrong ,of what they have been learning or hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment