What I had learned about Tempest in Crescent city is that the game is telling you about this kid who wants to help her mother save all the people who are in that county or city.I had learned that hurricane Katrina was the strongest hurricane in 2005 by farthest.The game had showed what it was pretty much like to be there,like if you had to be the rescue people,having to save people from there roof or saving them out in the water,or having to go though water with a lot of house hold items in it.The game designer had added cutting the roofs open to show what had happened during the actual thing that happened.Also the game designer had showed the water level rising though out the game because as you get closer and time is moving hurricane katrina is getting closer.Playing the game really made me want to know more about what happend and what it was like in new orleans 2005.It also made me want to go there and help out the people with whatever they need.
So this is my blog post I hope you like it BYE!!!!!!!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment