Thursday, October 6, 2011

playing to learn review

 I had learned that some of the games are educational and most of the games are there just to play.My review was that Ayiti:cost of life was a great game because you where able to learn something about a family in Haiti.It was a great genre because it was able to teach you strategy.I think that the game Cost of life is great but I would like to make a few changes to it ,I would but like a clip of each people on what they where doing  when they are in school or at work to show what it would be like if they where there in Haiti.I would like to say that I do like this game its good you can learn something from it.Also in the game I would have put how they got that illness not just say they have this illness what would you like to do.
this is my blog post i hope you in joy it bye:D

1 comment:

  1. I think the game is good to but I think it needs some changes in it so make it a better game.

    ReplyDelete